If you want to receive a digest on new features, bug fixes and improvements, we send release notes on a regular basis (no more than 1-2 times per month)
Our main support channel is our GitHub repository.
You’ll receive quicker responses and get direct access to the development team.
In order to use GitHub, you will need to:
- Create an account & login. Its free 🙂
- Go to “Issues” and add a new one.
- Give your issue a precise title and description. The better your issue is described the more chances the team will quickly understand and fix it. Please check this bug writing guidelines from Mozilla in case you need some notions on how to report.
- Label it as “NEW” so our team can identify them.
- GitHub will let you know through e-mail notifications when your issue is being addressed.
Alternatively, you can get e-mail support at: email@example.com.