Check out our user guide.
It’s a wiki on Github so anyone can contribute!
Our main support channel is our Github repository.
There, you’ll receive quick responses and get direct access to the development team.
In order to use GitHub, you will need to:
- Create an account & login. Its free 🙂
- Go to “Issues” and add a new one.
- Give your issue a precise title and description. The better your issue is described the more chances the team will quickly understand and fix it. Please check these helpful bug writing guidelines from Mozilla in case you need some guidance on how to report an issue.
- Label it as “NEW” so our team can identify them.
- GitHub will let you know through e-mail notifications when your issue is being addressed.
Get email support at: email@example.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on new features, bug fixes and improvements.
We send release notes and other Uwazi-related news on a regular basis (no more than 1-2 times per month). Check out our newsletter archive.